Terms and Conditions
- With the purchase of a crested gecko from Katt's Kritters, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below.
- A gecko can be put on hold for 25% which is non-refundable should you decide not to get the chosen gecko. Holds may be transferred to a different gecko in most cases. A gecko will not be listed as being on hold until the deposit has been received. Holds will be held for a maximum of one month only.
- Shipping fees are always an additional cost beyond the cost of the crested gecko and are paid for by the buyer prior to being shipped.
- All geckos sold by Katt's Kritters come with a one week/seven day health guarantee. We require you to contact us ASAP once you have received the delivery to confirm the safe and live arrival of the gecko, and pictures are required. If you fail to contact us in one manner or another, this health guarantee becomes void. During the 7 day window, if your purchased gecko becomes ill or possibly dies, a replacement will be offered, depending on the situation. Proof of conditions will be required, including the enclosure details, feeding details, and any other factors related to affecting its well-being and health. This does not include any issues or factors caused by family members or other pets.
- If for any reason after purchase, you can no longer care for the gecko, or can no longer provide the care and attention the gecko requires (and deserves), you are welcome to return the reptile within 7 days of purchase. As long as all the items that were included in the purchase price are also returned in that seven day time, a 50% refund will be given. If it is just the gecko being returned, without any of the other items provided, there will be no refund offered.
- This policy is to ensure none of the geckos purchased from Katt's Kritters end up listed on craigslist or kijiji or the such, where they may very well end up in a situation of poor care. This return option does NOT apply to reptiles that are shipped.
- The shipping fees are set out by the shipping companies (either Reptile Runner or ReptilesExpress). There will be no shipping processed if the temperatures are too high or too low for the safe delivery of the reptile. You must be available and be there in person to accept the delivery and thus receive your gecko. If you are unable to be availaible in person, the gecko MUST be held at the hub for pick up, and you will be required to visit the location (hub) to pick up the reptile instead. Shipping is only submitted Monday to Wednesday to prevent the delivery being delayed over a weekend. Tails may be dropped during shipping, as it can be stressful on the crested gecko. This does not impact the health of the gecko at all though. Any delays caused by the shipping are not the responsibility of Katt's Kritters.
Questions? Contact us!